Jack Carman, FASLA
Jack Carman, FASLA, owner, founder and president of Design for Generations, LLC, has over 20 years experience as a landscape architect. He is a nationally recognized expert in the design of therapeutic gardens, particularly Alzheimer’s gardens and outdoor environments for senior living communities.
Design for Generations, LLC is a landscape architecture firm specializing in the design and development of therapeutic gardens and landscapes. Located in southern New Jersey, Design for Generations, LLC works with clients throughout the United States. President and owner, Jack Carman, FASLA, approaches landscape design with the belief that outdoor environments should communicate to our physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs.
The goal of each and every garden is to meet the physical, social, psychological and spiritual needs of individuals enjoying the garden. The existing site conditions are analyzed and design conditions are created in order to promote a positive quality of life. The design of the outdoor environment should be in harmony with and take advantage of nature’s beauty and restorative powers.
- Licensed Landscape Architect - New Jersey # AS 00658
- Professional Planner - New Jersey # LI 05273
- Registered Landscape Architect - Delaware # SI- Orla 231
- Registered Landscape Architect - Pennsylvania # LA – 001403-R
- Registered Landscape Architect - New York #001714-1
- Registered Landscape Architect - Oregon #LA 574
- Certified Landscape Architect – Virginia # AS 001233